Sunday

1 - The beginning

Home
1) Listen to the song Home (Glee version, Kristin Chenoweth).
2) Fill in the missing gaps.

When I think of ______, I think of a place
Where there's love overflowing
I wish I ______________, I wish I was back there
With the things I've been knowing
Wind that makes the tall grass bend into leaning
Suddenly the raindrops that fall have a meaning
Sprinkling the scene makes it all _________

Maybe there's a chance for me to _________
Now that I have some direction
It sure __________ be nice to  be back home
Where there's love and ____________
And just maybe I can convince time to slow up
Giving me enough time in my life to grow up
Time be my friend
let me___________again

Suddenly my world's gone and changed its face
But I still know where I'm going
I have had my mind spun around in space
And yet I've watched it growing
If you're listening God, please don't make it hard to go
To know if we _______________ in the things that we see
Tell us ___________ we ______ and __________
Or _________ we __________?
Or would it be better just to let things be?

Living here in this brand ___________
Might be a fantasy
But it's taught me to love so it's real real real to me

And I've learned that we must look inside our hearts to find
Yeah a world full of _______
Like yours, like mine
Like ___________
Home
3) Taking into account what we learnt in class, we can say the girl in the song feels....
 a) happy  b) homesick  c) relieved.

No comments: